Surrey Wedding Reception Venue
The best wedding reception venue in Surrey? Ramster Hall is a wonderful venue to use as your wedding reception venue after a church wedding. It has the added bonus of the grounds and gardens for your photos.
The Wedding Reception
Connected to The Brick Hall entrance is the Great Drawing Room which is ideal for guests to meet if not using the Courtyard Garden. This room is yours for the day and is ideal as a quiet room during the evening's entertainment in The Long Hall.
Ideal for the wedding breakfast and dancing, The Long Hall can accommodate up to 160 seated guests. At one end of the hall we have a dance floor with a where the disco goes or a band if you have one. At the other end are the modern toilets and our kitchens.
Your hire costs will include:
- Hire of the Long Hall, Great Drawing Room, and Brick Hall if required
- The use of the Private Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- The Courtyard room (for registrars interviews) and for your use thereafter.
- Table and Chairs for up to 130 wedding guests (more can be hired if required)
- Dance Floor and the use of the Minstrels Gallery